Join us for a fun hour of online improvisation!
Improv for Writers will help you:
• Think on your feet and add spontaneity to your writing (no editing!)
• Stretch your imagination (make stuff up!)
• Learn to make and love mistakes (it’s okay!)
• Sharpen your performance skills (calm those nerves for public readings!)
• Have fun! (so much fun!)
• Yes! And! (you’ll get it!)
You can apply the lessons of improv to your writing practice. Linda Nygard and Philip Dangler have a combined 40+ years of experience with improv and are charter members of To Live & Write.
For more info and to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org